It is time to make the important things really last. Is time to have control of your mobile data and MB to stay always connected. How? Very easy, welcome to the world of the mobile internet that extend your data plans. This is Mobimax and we will let you know 7 reasons why you must use it.
If you are a user of a Claro Colombia prepaid mobile, that knows and extend the duration of your data plans, but continues to run out of data in the middle of the month, then you should know this:
1. Effficient Apps – Mobimax has a portal through which you can access your favorite applications—Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, your email account(s) and an online browser—and be given the choice of only paying for the content that you want to access
Do you know what this means? Well, that you can forget about paying for contents, ads or videos that download automatically, without your consent, since you now can control which content you want to use your MBs on.
With Mobimax your are the boss of your Megabytes.
¡And if it wasn’t enough, we will launch new efficient apps very soon!
2. CONTROL LEVELS – Don’t be driven by the application, you drive it! Mobimax gives you three levels of control from which to choose from – no control, normal and high control. These levels of control mean that you can choose how do you want the application to warn you about how much money you’re spending by the accessing new content.
To pick the level of control you want, simply go to the main menú in “Browser Controls”
3. The progress of your data plan – Are you tired of not knowing how much of your data plan you’ve consumed? Well then, insert your data plan (if you haven’t purchased it through our app) and you will know exactly at what rate your consuming your data, and whether that rate is adequate for your megas to last you all the length of your plan.
Actually, you will not only know how much of your data you’ve spent, but you will also know what you can do with your remaining MBs. Awesome, right? No more guessing how much more time you can be logged onto Facebook o how many more videos you can watch on Youtube before your plan expires….
4. Mobimax warns you about the apps that take up your MBs – Have you ever downloaded an app that you assumed would not take up so many MBs because of its minute number of features? I know I have, and in the end I always end up having to erase all the apps in my phone because I’ve never being able to identify which one was the mega-sucking one.
No more! Mobimax gives you a percentage of how many of your phone’s MBs a single app takes up, so you’re actually able to judge which app is worth having or not.
A careful user would have most of their MB usage controlled, by using the Mobimax browser and email access.
5. The installation is super easy – Seriously, it’s really straightforward. Just connect to wifi (so you don’t spend any MBs) and download it from the server. It took me less than three minutes from my house.
When you install Mobimax, don’t forget to log into your email, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube accounts from our app’s portal, that way you can start controlling your data as soon as possible.
6. Buy your data straight from our application – We offer you the several plans from Claro Colombia that will be immediately activated after your purchase.
¡The perfect combination to save you some precious time and effort!)!
7. The Save-o-meter – Even though it’s not the most important feature of our app, I think it’s pretty neat that the user can see how many megas/ how much money you’ve saved by only accessing the content you want.
And that’s the 7 seven reasons why you should use Mobimax! Really, don’t miss the opportunity to get this app, there isn’t another like it!
Don’t misss the next entry in our blog, bringing tips and new ways to optimize the use of Mobimax and your data , to save and stay in control of your mobile data.
Mobimax, Internet that last.
¡Hi again friends! Hope you are doing well…
Have you downloaded Mobimax? If not yet, just click here http://snip.li/MobimaxW.
Here some new tips on how to get the most of out Mobimax.